Platform Builder support for ARM Processor

Platform Builder support for ARM Processor

Post by PRLakshmana » Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:50:28

In the Platform Buider how to provide support for ARM
Processors. We have support only for X86 processors in the
platform Buider. Is there any way I can customize my ARM
Processor in the Platform Builder?Can any one provide me
an answer?

Thanks in Advance

Platform Builder support for ARM Processor

Post by Scott Moore [MS » Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:45:09

If i remember correctly when you install PB there is an option for which CPU
support you want to install. You probably only chose x86.

--
Scott Moore
Microsoft Corp. - OEM Mobile Devices TAM

This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risks for your use.

Quote:> In the Platform Buider how to provide support for ARM
> Processors. We have support only for X86 processors in the
> platform Buider. Is there any way I can customize my ARM
> Processor in the Platform Builder?Can any one provide me
> an answer?

> Thanks in Advance

1. Which driver module in platform Builder support WLAN pcmcia driver?

Hi,
  I am facing a problem in writting the device driver for
my pocket pc(windows ce 3.0). Basically I have taken up
this project for my final year assignment.
   My card is a ORINOCO(wireless LAN card). I am trying to
write the driver for wince3.0 operating system. I am using
platform builder for wince as the tool to write driver.
I am confused with the driver module which supports wlan
card. It says that u can use ndis driver module for lan
cards(i assume it for WLAN also) which in turn acts as
stream interface driver. But i feel alone stream interface
driver module will do the purpose.
            Can anybody kindly tell me which driver module
should i go for? It is quit urgent.

Thanks in advance,
anju

2. XMLDOM Memory Leak - Delayed Memory Cleanup

3. Which driver module in platform builder for wince support wlan pcmcia card?

4. clearing Farpoint Spread using javascript

5. iPAQ 3970 platform to use with Platform Builder

6. V4.5.2 Viewer for Office 97 Documents

7. ActiveSync(IR transfer) problem on WinCE3.0 platform builder.

8. Assembly

9. WinCE.NET - Platform builder Question

10. iPAQ serial download service problem (Platform Builder 4.1)

11. How to compile Platform Builder samples?

12. use platform builder for pocket pc 2002