Anyone have a Compaq Expandable Carrying Case?

Anyone have a Compaq Expandable Carrying Case?

Post by Hans » Sun, 01 Apr 2001 06:11:56

Compaq is backordered until late April...where can I get one of these now?!

Thanks,
Hans

Anyone have a Compaq Expandable Carrying Case?

Post by Ron » Sun, 01 Apr 2001 06:29:56

Try cdw.com.

> Compaq is backordered until late April...where can I get one of these
now?!

> Thanks,
> Hans

Anyone have a Compaq Expandable Carrying Case?

Post by Hans » Sun, 01 Apr 2001 06:44:17

The status on that is "special order" :-(

> Try cdw.com.

> > Compaq is backordered until late April...where can I get one of these
> now?!

> > Thanks,
> > Hans

Anyone have a Compaq Expandable Carrying Case?

Post by gardner » Sun, 01 Apr 2001 13:29:06

you can get the CF from cdw.com or ebay.com
you can get the PCMCIA (single typeII) from ebay.com or from compaq only if you
buy the wireless WAN service too.
There's a new dual type II PCMCIA coming out soon (a 3rd party already has one
with a cell phone, I forget who but they advertize in pocketpc magazine.
Quote:-----Original Message-----
Compaq is backordered until late April...where can I get one of these now?!

Thanks,
Hans

.

1. iPaq Expandable Carrying Case

Does anyone have this case?

I thought Velcro was supposed to Vel and Cro.  Mine barely does either.

The flap will not "stick".

I have sneakers from when I was 3-years-old that still "stick"

I hope no one needs a history lesson on Velcro.

PLEASE HELP - I feel like everything I buy Compaq works only 35.4% of the
time.  What's wrong with this case?

<S>

2. Converting ctime() from VB?

3. Compaq's New Expandable iPAQ Case

4. DLSw+ Ethernet Redundancy

5. Compaq iPAQ Carrying Case List?

6. FS: Digital Broadcaster 32 NonLinear Editor

7. iPaq Expandable Case

8. Casemodifications with ISO8859 characters?

9. Anyone try the Compaq expanded case?

10. Compaq Expandable Style Pack available

11. Best Carrying Case for a Dell Axim

12. case to carry iPAQ, expansion pack, keybord, 802.11 card and charger

13. Carry case (and its supplier) for an iPAQ 3660