HTML in Standalone EVC application

Post by SS » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 19:49:20

Hi,

I am developing an offline EVC++ application for Pocket PC
2002 which has an equivalent online mode. ie the
application can be accessed from Pocket IE also. The
offline application will be used in cases where there is
no network connectivity. So the offline application should
also have a look and feel similar to the online
application. For this I need to use the same html pages.
How can I use the Html pages in a standalone EVC
application?

Any useful links or sites will be of help.

Thanks,
SS

HTML in Standalone EVC application

Post by Alexander Shargi » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 20:10:31

Take a look at this page:
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/sections/html.html

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:> Hi,

> I am developing an offline EVC++ application for Pocket PC
> 2002 which has an equivalent online mode. ie the
> application can be accessed from Pocket IE also. The
> offline application will be used in cases where there is
> no network connectivity. So the offline application should
> also have a look and feel similar to the online
> application. For this I need to use the same html pages.
> How can I use the Html pages in a standalone EVC
> application?

> Any useful links or sites will be of help.

> Thanks,
> SS

1. msxml, PocketPC and standalone application ??????

Hi all,
I'm trying to parse an XML document in my application for PocketPC.

Is the msxml SAX method existing for pocketpc plateform and on which format
(static library or dynamic library/activex)?

The version 2.0 is unsupporting the SAX method only DOM, is the V3.0
available for the SAX calls on PocketPC (lib, dll, ocx)???

Thx to all

Emmanuel

2. XP Offline problems

3. Calendar Applications/Plug-ins???

4. comparing pointer to objects in STL containers

5. Calendar Applications/Plug-ins...???

6. Activesync problem with COM1

7. Menu add-ins for external applications

8. my winxp workstations gets disconnected from my win2000 advanced server

9. Accessing HTML Elements with eVC++3.0

10. How to do the Transformation XML + XSL = HTML in EVC++ ???

11. Learning eVC++ / MFC for eVC++ / ADOCE for eVC++

12. Accessing the HTML DOM Tree in eVC++?

13. HTML Browser control for eVC?