GPRS settings for T-Mobile UK (One2One) and Ipaq GPRS jacket

GPRS settings for T-Mobile UK (One2One) and Ipaq GPRS jacket

Post by Alan Sulliva » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:23:28

I have the Ipaq 3870 and compaq GSM/GPRS jacket which are working
flawlessly.

Can someone please provide the dial up number when using the jacket on GPRS
with T-Mobile.
When using a phone via bluetooth the setting is *99***1# which works fine.

Regards

Alan...

GPRS settings for T-Mobile UK (One2One) and Ipaq GPRS jacket

Post by postmaste » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 19:42:06

Quote:> I have the Ipaq 3870 and compaq GSM/GPRS jacket which are working
> flawlessly.

> Can someone please provide the dial up number when using the jacket on
GPRS
> with T-Mobile.
> When using a phone via bluetooth the setting is *99***1# which works fine.

> Regards

> Alan...

Alan,

If you use the GSM/GPRS connectoid (and you should) in the
Settings>Connections tab, then the dial-up strings are set for you. The only
thing you need to enter is the APN for T-Mobile. When dialing you will see
it is dialing GPRS0 or GPRS1.

The dialing patterns should be set to G.

HTH

Simon