T-Mobile USA GPRS & IE User/Password???

Post by Bria » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:40:10

I accidentally nuked my connection to the T-Mobile GPRS and have been
rebuilding them. For the dial string I am using:

+0 ~GPRS!internet2.voicestream.com

But then IE shows a Username - Password - Domain box, does anyone know
what should go in there??

Many Thanks!!!

1. 5455 with S55 connecting T-Mobile GPRS in USA

I just purchased a Siemens S55 and I'm having a hard time
connecting my 5455 to T-Mobile's full internet GPRS
service with this phone as a modem.  I was using a T-68i
and my 5455 before and it was easy to set them up.  I
already know T-Mobile's APN (internet2.voicestream.com)
and their access number (*99***2#) but it's still not
connecting.

Does anyone know how to setup the Siemens S55 to connect
to T-Mobile's full internet GPRS?  Pls help.  Thanks a
bunch in advance.

2. Different Windows - monitor - resolutions on clients with Novell Server

3. GPRS settings for T-Mobile UK (One2One) and Ipaq GPRS jacket

4. explorer failure

5. T-Mobile Latest USA Upgrade

6. Connecting Windows "ME" Computer to Win2000 domain

7. MMS Setting for T-Mobile USA

8. problem with insertBefore method

9. T-mobile ROM update --> works when not using T-mobile as carrier?

10. T-mobile PocketPC phone: multi GSM (1900MHz + 1800 + 900), GPRS enabled like european XDA

11. T-Mobile GPRS Down???

12. T-Mobile GPRS activation

13. help requested using IRDA to connect T-Mobile PPC-PE to GPRS phone