Which driver module in platform Builder support WLAN pcmcia driver?

Which driver module in platform Builder support WLAN pcmcia driver?

Post by anju » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 15:27:47

Hi,
  I am facing a problem in writting the device driver for
my pocket pc(windows ce 3.0). Basically I have taken up
this project for my final year assignment.
   My card is a ORINOCO(wireless LAN card). I am trying to
write the driver for wince3.0 operating system. I am using
platform builder for wince as the tool to write driver.
I am confused with the driver module which supports wlan
card. It says that u can use ndis driver module for lan
cards(i assume it for WLAN also) which in turn acts as
stream interface driver. But i feel alone stream interface
driver module will do the purpose.
            Can anybody kindly tell me which driver module
should i go for? It is quit urgent.

Thanks in advance,
anju

1. Which driver module in platform builder for wince support wlan pcmcia card?

Hi,
  I am facing a problem in writting the device driver for
my pocket pc(windows ce 3.0). Basically I have taken up
this project for my final year assignment.
   My card is a ORINOCO(wireless LAN card). I am trying to
write the driver for wince3.0 operating system. I am using
platform builder for wince as the tool to write driver.
I am confused with the driver module which supports wlan
card. It says that u can use ndis driver module for lan
cards(i assume it for WLAN also) which in turn acts as
stream interface driver. But i feel alone stream interface
driver module will do the purpose.
            Can anybody kindly tell me which driver module
should i go for? It is quit urgent.

Thanks in advance,
anju

2. GameInstitute? Sounds too good to be true...

3. testing pcmcia driver in platform builder

4. NSColor giving me a blank stare!!

5. Do I need to buy Platform Builder for developing device driver?

6. Pausing and "Printer Timeout" errors with OL600E

7. Platform Builder support for ARM Processor

8. Dust in HP 568 ?

9. Do I need a driver certificate if I write my own driver for Pocket PC?

10. iPAQ 3970 platform to use with Platform Builder

11. D-Link WLAN drivers

12. Compaq non-BT 1.20 upgrade vs. Socket WLAN CF card driver installation

13. iPAQ WLAN drivers