ppc 2002 phone edition...terminal server client?

ppc 2002 phone edition...terminal server client?

Post by Tex » Sun, 13 Apr 2003 08:47:49

It doesn't specify on the MS website...does Pocket PC 2002 Phone Edition
include a Terminal Server client?

- tex

1. Terminal Server Client fpr Pocket PC 2002

I've always thought that the original Pocket PC OS was missing two important
pieces
-a decent integrated VPN client
-a PROPER terminal server client

You can imagine how happy I was to hear that MS was providing these in PPC
2002.

Well, at least I thought they were.  I could swear I remember reading about
the fact that MS was including a proper terminal server client this time
around.

I upgraded my iPAQ  to  PPC 2002 recently and have failed to find the TS
client.  Am I missing something here?  Has anyone else heard anything about
this?

I did notice the Citrix client on the CD.  But this is useless is all you
are looking for is management mode access to a large number of Win2k
servers.

Anyone......

Romeo Echo

2. Telnet and control characters: C-SPC and C-@

3. Pocket PC 2002 as a Terminal Server Client

4. Preview in Browser FP 2000

5. Normal screen with IPAQ when using Terminal Server Client or ICA client

6. PDC emulator

7. Terminal Server Client for PPC

8. NFS Client for Windows 95

9. iPAQ GSM/GPRS Jacket with PPC 2002 Cell Phone Edition

10. SMS programming from PPC 2002 Phone Edition

11. using tapi to make a phone call on pocket pc 2002 phone edition

12. recording phone conversations on ppc phone edition

13. What are the differences between Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC Phone Edition 2002