Lost my progress bar in IE...

Post by Keve » Sat, 16 Mar 2002 14:48:05

Is there a way to get back the progress bar in IE when downloading?

Regards,

Kev

1. How to make IE use full screen with no button bar or task bar

Is there a way to make the IE browser in HPC launch full screen with no
buttons, taskbar, location bar, etc.?  I just want a browser window to use
the full real estate of the screen with window adornments, just the outline
of the window.

2. Win2K random blue screen freezes (3rd send attempt)

3. Progress bar problems while syncing to microdrive

4. Licensing wizard

5. PIE: progress bar please!

6. what does AOL mean?y saw it in MSN messenger service program.

7. Progress Bar

8. Compiled Squid 2.4 for HPUX 10.20

9. Need to change color in my Progress Bar

10. Progress Bar

11. Can't display progress bar...

12. Progress bar color

13. ActiveSync filter progress bar