Pocket Streets GPS Com Selection on Compaq 3835

Pocket Streets GPS Com Selection on Compaq 3835

Post by GDG » Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:24:56

I have pocket streets loaded and the new GPS upgrade, however, I cant get it
to configure for my Com 1 GPS connection. It only offers me choices of com
3, 4, and 9. Can anyone tell me how to change that. Thanks Gary

Pocket Streets GPS Com Selection on Compaq 3835

Post by Davi » Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:52:24

Gary check and see if you have your keyboard driver enabled. Generally this
means some driver has the port.

David

Quote:> I have pocket streets loaded and the new GPS upgrade, however, I cant get
it
> to configure for my Com 1 GPS connection. It only offers me choices of com
> 3, 4, and 9. Can anyone tell me how to change that. Thanks Gary

1. GPS Tracking , Pocket Streets & Compaq iPAQ

   Recently I purchased a Compaq iPAQ Pocket PC and I installed Pockets
Streets (2002)on my iPAQ. One of the features of Pocket Streets is that it
supports GPS tracking. I own a Garmin II Plus GPS receiver and I have used
the GPS unit in conjunction with my laptop and Streets & Trips 2002. The
combination operates flawlessly.
pin-out complies to DB9 standards.
tracking with PocketStreets and if there is any special cabling > that is
required to make the Garmin GPS communicate with the Compaq iPAQ PocketPC.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. You can reply to my inquiry off
list. Thanks.

2. Trying to connect to SQL Server db at home over the internet

3. Compaq iPaq 3835 Pocket PC Questions

4. need a better approach

5. COMPAQ iPAQ 3835 Pocket PC * Is it Available?

6. Stop Usenet Censorship and Totalitarianism 1724661474

7. Compaq iPAQ Pocket PC Model 3835

8. Compiling emacs 20.2 on Stratus FTX 3.2?

9. iPAQ 3835, PPC 2002 and Streets & Trips 2002

10. Gps for IPAQ 3835

11. GPS Unit Selection

12. Ipaq 3835, Garmin GPS & OziExplorer communication

13. Wiring an iPaq 3835 to a GPS engine