Upgrade to new OS for PocketPC?

Post by Tom » Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:02:44

I notice that there is a new Windows CE 4.1 OS through
the MS web site.  I currently have Windows CE Version
3.0.  Is it possible to download the new version 4.1 at
all, or to even purchase it and have it install on my
PocketPC?

Upgrade to new OS for PocketPC?

Post by Chris De Herrera, MS-MVP/Mobile Device » Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:01:50

Hi,
Microsoft has not created a version of the Pocket PC OS using Windows CE
4.1.  If and when they do they will sell it to your hardware OEM.  THen it's
up to your OEM to offer it for sale to you.

--
Chris De Herrera
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices

Quote:> I notice that there is a new Windows CE 4.1 OS through