If you want a free leather case for your pocketpc, read...

If you want a free leather case for your pocketpc, read...

Post by Dave » Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Microsoft has a "Tell a Friend" promo (see the booklet you received with
your pocketpc, mine is page 40) where if you refer someone who buys a pocket
pc as well, you friend gets a leather carrying case, and you get a free
Limited Edition Silver Stylus.

So if someone want to swap product keys with me, we can both get a leather
carrying case and the stylus.

The offer ends  Friday, so if you are interested please email me:

remove the XX from my email

If you want a free leather case for your pocketpc, read...

Post by Chri » Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Microsoft has a "Tell a Friend" promo (see the booklet you received with
> your pocketpc, mine is page 40) where if you refer someone who buys a
pocket
> pc as well, you friend gets a leather carrying case, and you get a free
> Limited Edition Silver Stylus.

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to pass along something I learned last week: You can't have
"circular referrals", two people cannot refer each other.  Person #1 has to
be registered before Person #2 can use Person #1's product key as a
reference.

If you don't have any luck getting a referrer/referral, visit my Product Key
swapping web site:

http://www.spiritandbride.com/pocketpc.htm

It's only been up for a full day, and already 20 Product Keys have been
entered, and 13 given out.  If you use it (and that rate keeps up) you
should have your leather case ordered in a day or so.

If you want a free leather case for your pocketpc, read...

Post by Matjaz Ladav » Wed, 30 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I tried it yesterday and today I got notice from MS that my lether case will
be shiped on 1.september. Great site.

Regards

Matjaz

> > Microsoft has a "Tell a Friend" promo (see the booklet you received with
> > your pocketpc, mine is page 40) where if you refer someone who buys a
> pocket
> > pc as well, you friend gets a leather carrying case, and you get a free
> > Limited Edition Silver Stylus.

> Hi Dave,

> Just wanted to pass along something I learned last week: You can't have
> "circular referrals", two people cannot refer each other.  Person #1 has
> be registered before Person #2 can use Person #1's product key as a
> reference.

> If you don't have any luck getting a referrer/referral, visit my Product
Key
> swapping web site:

> http://www.spiritandbride.com/pocketpc.htm

> It's only been up for a full day, and already 20 Product Keys have been
> entered, and 13 given out.  If you use it (and that rate keeps up) you
> should have your leather case ordered in a day or so.

If you want a free leather case for your pocketpc, read...

Post by Oceancritte » Thu, 31 Aug 2000 04:00:00

me too.

Thanks Chris.