Calendar subject description - how to expand it?

Calendar subject description - how to expand it?

Post by Tom Farke » Mon, 21 Oct 2002 01:20:52

I have a Compaq iPAQ running Pocket PC Version 3.0.
Whenever I display a calendar entry by clicking on it the
subject is limited to only 2 lines yet the calendar entry
stores multiple lines. I can't find anywhere how to
display these extra lines other than selecting "EDIT" and
coying the subject and pasting into the notes section.
Anyone know how to change that?

1. Expanding the subject description in calendaring

I have a Compaq iPAQ running Pocket PC Version 3.0.
Whenever I display a calendar entry by clicking on it the
subject is limited to only 2 lines yet the calendar entry
stores multiple lines. I can't find anywhere how to
display these extra lines other than selecting "EDIT" and
coying the subject and pasting into the notes section.
Anyone know how to change that?

2. CAD/CAM/FEA Programs!!!

3. Editing the subject field in Outlook's calendar (Pocket PC edition)

4. Treeview "Rendering" Speed - why so slow?

5. new subjects in calendar

6. HME neural nets

7. Add to the calendar Pull down list (Subject field)

8. help! axp/oracle7 odd behaviour

9. Calendar - How to modify Subject drop-down list - piano tuner needs help

10. Adding subjects in calendar

11. Calendar Subject line...

12. How do I create multiple lines in Calendar Subject?

13. How to read long calendar subject lines?