WL100 Driver Help

Post by Charlie Der » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 09:43:49

I downloaded the latest WL100 drive to run a Farallon card in my iPaq.  It
seems like everything works fine, I can connect to the net thru my LAN.
Somehow I managed to get 2 WL100 Cards listed in my network section.  Does
anyone know how to get rid of these entries?  There's no "Remove" button
anywhere.

Thanks,
Charlie

WL100 Driver Help

Post by Chris De Herrera, MVP - Pocket P » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 22:22:49

Hi,
Check in the Registry for the WL100 driver.  I bet there are 2 sets of
entries.  If you don't want to do that then consider a hard reset and
reinstall the programs.

--
Chris De Herrera
Microsoft MVP - Pocket PC

Quote:> I downloaded the latest WL100 drive to run a Farallon card in my iPaq.  It