Function Keys on SIP

Post by Eric » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 18:34:31

Hi everybody,

I have to make a terminal emulation with a pocketPC2002
from Fujitsu-Siemens. Unfortunately the SIP on the
pocketPC does not support function keys F1-F12 and ALT-Key
etc.. But this is necessary for me to make the terminal
emulation correctly. I used the standard terminal
emulation which is installed on the pocketPC.

Does anybody know, if there is a possibility to adjust the
SIP to the desired functionality? Or is it possible to
install a third-party SIP which supports function keys? Is
there an API for the SIP available, to extend the SIP
programatically?

Would be great if anybody can help me with my problem.
Eric.