How can convert .PSW file (POCKET WORD file) to BMP file?

Post by yrj » Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:45:57

How can convert .PSW file (POCKET WORD file) to BMP file?

1. Converting WP files to PSW Files

Is anyone aware of a converter to allow WordPerfect
documents to be opened on a PPC? When you drag a Word doc
to the PPC, it automatically converts it to Pocket Word
format. I was hoping for something that would do the same
for WP files or at least let me read them on the PPC. Any
ideas would be appreciated.

2. Newbie problem with wall switch

3. Why I cann't convert .pwi file to bmp file?

4. Retrieving IDENTIFICATION from Image Header in C or Pascal

6. NFS faster than Samba?

7. Converting a PWI file to a BMP file?

8. (Word.txt - SystemC ) for UltraEdit ?

9. Pocket Word file format (psw)

10. Pocet Word file extension .pwd & .psw

11. Differences Between Word/Pocket Word-PPC/Pocket Word-HPC/Notes File Formats

12. ipaq having trouble converting some .doc files into pocket word

13. Word file -> Pocket PC convert Failed