PPC newbie needs help with ActiveSync implementation...

PPC newbie needs help with ActiveSync implementation...

Post by PeteR Blumentha » Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:52:18

Hello group.  This is probably really easy to do, but i could use a few
pointers.  I need to build something that works along similar lines to
AvantGo, but without the need for the user to be able to subscribe and
unsubscribe to a variety of channels (each user will either be a subscribed
or not).

Essentially, from a web based interface i would like the user to be able to
subscribe/unsubscribe from this service (in much the same way you would with
an AvantGo channel, using your desktop machine).  If subscribed, every time
they sync their PPC i want it to check a URL, and if it's been changed or
updated to then transfer those changes to an image of the site held on the
user's PPC.

Apologies if this is a really *stupid* question.  I am not experienced in
developing for the PPC, and despite having spent the day looking for info on
this have pretty much drawn a blank.  Any help (even if it's info on where
to find the relevant info:) will be very much appreciated.

[pete

1. Help needed: Email being Jammmed into Activesync Folder on PPC

I recently backed up my device and replaced the battery (IPAQ 3630).  I then
restored the device and everything seemed fine.  However.  All my email is
being jammed into the Activesync folder on the Pocket PC.  I normall use a
802.11b CF to connect to the internet and get my mail manually.   When I do
this, it looks like it is working normally, but instead of showing up in the
individual email accounts on the pocket pc it all ends up in the Activesync
folder.

Can someone help?  Thanks!

2. ISP analog array

3. HELP HELP I NEED WMP8 PPC 2002

4. Warp 4 - ? 2 IBM Dialers ?

5. i am a newbie, need help! (sh3 system)

6. Netscreen 5XP / 3.0.3r1 --> 4.0.0r3

7. newbie help needed for ipaq holidays..

8. Infrared & 5mx

9. **newbie ipaQ** help needed for appointments...

10. iPAQ newbie needs help with MSWord

11. Please!! - Newbie needs help (Student)..

12. newbie needs basic help

13. Newbie needs active sync help