GRID: Force Selection

Post by Alek » Sat, 16 Nov 2002 20:19:45

Hi!!!

 I'm working with the grid control, everithing is ok
but I need to optimize a simple thing...

How can i *FORCE* the user to select only single rows from the grid?

Thanks in advance!

1. CE grid control and Row-Selection property AND grid speed

        I have the selection style of a grid set to select an entire row. This
works fine for me except for one thing: Each time I select a row, the
previously selected row(s) will STAY selected. I just want a single row
highlighted and selected each time I click on one. Is there a property
to turn off "Multi-Select" and still have row-based selection? If not,
what's a (the?) proper method of clearing the highlighted rows?

- Tom

2. VPN question

3. PLS HELP: refresh grid control selections after sort

4. Where's John?

5. Language selection and Word Completion in PocketPC???

6. Looking for VME PPC Boards

7. Pocket Streets GPS Com Selection on Compaq 3835

8. Inferno demo on PF/Sleepwalker CD32

9. GPS Unit Selection

10. Bursts of static on iPaq between selections

11. OS and technology selection

12. Windows CE language selection

13. contact selection