newbie help needed for ipaq holidays..

Post by The running fo » Fri, 03 Jan 2003 03:16:21

Hi...is there a small downloadble file that you can install into the ipaq
that contains all national holidays  eg, Christmas, Easter etc??? I am in
the UK so  I would prefer the UK holidays, but I am not fussy either way.

Thanks In advance to all.

newbie help needed for ipaq holidays..

Post by Flibbl » Fri, 03 Jan 2003 03:46:54

Quote:> Hi...is there a small downloadble file that you can install into the ipaq
> that contains all national holidays  eg, Christmas, Easter etc??? I am in
> the UK so  I would prefer the UK holidays, but I am not fussy either way.

In Outlook - Tools | Options | Calendar Options | Add Holidays...
Choose the country(ies) you want and press OK. Job done.

HTH,

Flib

newbie help needed for ipaq holidays..

Post by Sooner A » Fri, 03 Jan 2003 03:48:28

Well, with the desktop Outlook you can add holidays for your particular country. Open Outlook on the desktop and go to
"Help -> Microsoft Outlook Help" and search on "holiday". Its quite straight forward. All holidays will be synchronized
to your iPAQ via ActiveSync. You can also visit the Slipstick site for third-party Outlook Calendar Add-ins...

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm

     Al

Quote:> Hi...is there a small downloadble file that you can install into the ipaq
> that contains all national holidays  eg, Christmas, Easter etc??? I am in
> the UK so  I would prefer the UK holidays, but I am not fussy either way.

> Thanks In advance to all.

---

1. **newbie ipaQ** help needed for appointments...

Hi...can anyone please tell me how to get appointments entered in outlook to
appear in the ' monthly' agenda view on the ipaQ after synching that ARE NOT
MARKED AS BUSY?
It is driving me crazy because any appointments that are not labeled as '
busy' in outlook do not even appear on the ipaQ after synching...or am I
doing something both elemenary and terribly wrong??

Or does every single entry have to be labled as busy in order for it to be
visible on the ipaQ?

Much thanks in anticipation,

dipak

2. Funny line separating

3. iPAQ newbie needs help with MSWord

4. mustek paragon 6000CX(3-pass) problem with grayscale.

5. Newbie needs help with IPAQ 3870 and error message

6. Help! How to install ASP with my current personal web server

7. Newbie withy IPAQ 3870 needs a bit more help

8. Newbie needs help wireless networking an iPAQ 3850

9. i am a newbie, need help! (sh3 system)

10. Please!! - Newbie needs help (Student)..

11. PPC newbie needs help with ActiveSync implementation...

12. newbie needs basic help