CPropertySheets & CPropertyPages descriptions/links

CPropertySheets & CPropertyPages descriptions/links

Post by chaim schul » Sat, 18 May 2002 02:02:17

Hi,

I'm busy developing a Pocket PC 2002 app that makes use of
CPropertySheets & CPropertyPages. Unlike HPC platforms there is no
Cancel button on the title bar.

What I want to know is, how can I implement a sort of description
section(with hyperlink style buttons) as in the "Settings->Input"
property sheet of the standard Pocket PC 2002 platforms. You will note
a small window at the base of the property sheet with some text and
what appears to be a hyperlink, which takes you to the screen
alignment settings.

Any clues?

Cheers.

CPropertySheets & CPropertyPages descriptions/links

Post by Vassili Philippo » Sat, 18 May 2002 14:00:57

Just an idea - use HtmlView control. It is not difficult.

Vassili Philippov
MS-MVP Mobile Devices

CPropertySheets & CPropertyPages descriptions/links

Post by chaim schul » Sun, 19 May 2002 01:05:06

The thing is, I want to implement something very much alike the
Microsoft tabbed dialogs in the settings screen, and I already have
all my CPropertyPage classes created, so I'm not sure the HtmlView
control would be appropriate. Basically, what I need, is to display
some sort of caption, along with a button or something with button
functionality (i.e. can detect stylus clicks) so that I can cancel any
updates on the CPropertySheet. The methods & events need to be
implemented in the CPropertySheet class and not the CPropertyPage, so
that I don't need to rewrite every CPropertyPage class already
existing.