Post by Braje » Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:22:58

How i can load a bitmap image ( of about 3k)in image Control of eVB in
Pocket PC . I was trying with picture property but it is giving error
'picture Formay is not supported ' Interestingly there is an another
bitmap which was already loaded on the device that is getting loaded .
I am developing application for (Sagem wa 3050)

Thanks

Post by Eliyahu Goldi » Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:14:29

Standard picture viewer components support 256 color images only.  If your
image has more than 256 colors, you need to use special controls.
S309PictureBox http://nsbasic.com/s309/ is one of them.

Eliyahu

Quote:> How i can load a bitmap image ( of about 3k)in image Control of eVB in