Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

Post by ZMorga » Thu, 05 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Not only did MS rip me off when I bought Money 2000 with a bs promise
about Pocket Money for HPC, now they did it again with the free leather
case for refer a friend. My friend bought an ipaq and received their
stylus. I got zippo.
Now I want to see Klein bust them up into tiny little companies :)

Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

Post by D. Joseph Lev » Thu, 05 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I had the same problem. I emailed MS and explained the situation, got a
crappy answer in reply (I don't think they understood the issue).

I wrote back and re-explained the problem, and finally had to say "Send the
leather case, or give me the name and address of someone there who is
authorized to refund the full purchase price of BOTH my unit and my friend's
unit"

The email I got back was "sorry, here's your tracking number" and I got the
leather case two days later.

 - D. Joseph Levi
   www.Leviz.com

Quote:> Not only did MS rip me off when I bought Money 2000 with a bs promise
> about Pocket Money for HPC, now they did it again with the free leather
> case for refer a friend. My friend bought an ipaq and received their
> stylus. I got zippo.
> Now I want to see Klein bust them up into tiny little companies :)

Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

Post by James Campbel » Thu, 05 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I got mine a week after my friend submitted my name.  But your right, we should
break up one of the nations top-rated companies because someone working at the
fulfillment center (more than likely a 3rd party) dropped the ball on your order.

.

Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

You mean you're right, not your right.

Post by All the New » Thu, 05 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Not only did MS rip me off when I bought Money 2000 with a bs promise
> about Pocket Money for HPC, now they did it again with the free leather
> case for refer a friend. My friend bought an ipaq and received their
> stylus. I got zippo.
> Now I want to see Klein bust them up into tiny little companies :)

Okay, perhaps I'm missing something here, but how exactly are
they ripping you off by not sending a free item?  I mean if you
paid for the thing, certainly, but you didn't.

        Chris

Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

Post by Jack Gra » Thu, 05 Oct 2000 04:00:00

He was trying to be witty, and you ruined it for him :)

Your no fun.

> You mean you're right, not your right.

> I got mine a week after my friend submitted my name.  But your right, we
> should
> break up one of the nations top-rated companies because someone working
> at the
> fulfillment center (more than likely a 3rd party) dropped the ball on
> your order.

> .

Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

Post by Tamerlan » Thu, 05 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Its not true

Quote:> Your no fun.

Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

Post by Tamerlan » Thu, 05 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Find me a new customer and I'll give you a commission.
Here's the new customer.
Forget the commission!

> > Not only did MS rip me off when I bought Money 2000 with a bs promise
> > about Pocket Money for HPC, now they did it again with the free leather
> > case for refer a friend. My friend bought an ipaq and received their
> > stylus. I got zippo.
> > Now I want to see Klein bust them up into tiny little companies :)

> Okay, perhaps I'm missing something here, but how exactly are
> they ripping you off by not sending a free item?  I mean if you
> paid for the thing, certainly, but you didn't.

>         Chris

Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

Post by Jerr » Thu, 05 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Klein..hum...he is our Premier here in Alberta ;)

Jerry

Quote:> Not only did MS rip me off when I bought Money 2000 with a bs promise
> about Pocket Money for HPC, now they did it again with the free leather
> case for refer a friend. My friend bought an ipaq and received their
> stylus. I got zippo.
> Now I want to see Klein bust them up into tiny little companies :)

Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

Post by A C » Fri, 06 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I still don't have mine, either.  Can you tell me what address you e-mailed to
and got the problem solved?

I had the same problem. I emailed MS and explained the situation, got a
crappy answer in reply (I don't think they understood the issue).

I wrote back and re-explained the problem, and finally had to say "Send the
leather case, or give me the name and address of someone there who is
authorized to refund the full purchase price of BOTH my unit and my friend's
unit"

The email I got back was "sorry, here's your tracking number" and I got the
leather case two days later.

 - D. Joseph Levi
   www.Leviz.com

Quote:> Not only did MS rip me off when I bought Money 2000 with a bs promise
> about Pocket Money for HPC, now they did it again with the free leather
> case for refer a friend. My friend bought an ipaq and received their
> stylus. I got zippo.
> Now I want to see Klein bust them up into tiny little companies :)

.

Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

Post by Rob Bore » Sat, 07 Oct 2000 04:00:00

says...

> Klein..hum...he is our Premier here in Alberta ;)

> Jerry

> > Not only did MS rip me off when I bought Money 2000 with a bs promise
> > about Pocket Money for HPC, now they did it again with the free leather
> > case for refer a friend. My friend bought an ipaq and received their
> > stylus. I got zippo.
> > Now I want to see Klein bust them up into tiny little companies :)

His Pocket PC would be a BeerPaq - serves him beer and goes out for more
;) Also counts his beer intake, and other assorted beer functions.

--
Rob Borek