Sync with Lotus Notes

Post by Tom Wiesle » Sat, 03 May 2003 09:36:41

Is it possible to sync with Lotus Notes without having to
purchase/install 3rd party software?  If so, how do I do
it?  Thanks in advance for any assistance rendered.

...tom

Sync with Lotus Notes

Post by Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP Mobile Device » Sat, 03 May 2003 10:33:50

To my knowledge there are no freeware, Open Source, or modifications to
ActiveSync to deal with Lotus Notes. You need to go with a for-fee 3rd party
application like Commontime Cadenza.
--
Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Online Editor - http://MobileViews.com/  -- PDA & Wireless Info

Quote:> Is it possible to sync with Lotus Notes without having to
> purchase/install 3rd party software?  If so, how do I do
> it?  Thanks in advance for any assistance rendered.

> ...tom

Sync with Lotus Notes

Post by Keit » Sat, 03 May 2003 11:11:40

or Intellisync from Pumatech.
-Keith