ANN: Itinerary & Frequent Flyer acct. manager (BETA testers wanted)

ANN: Itinerary & Frequent Flyer acct. manager (BETA testers wanted)

Post by Jeff Cunningha » Tue, 07 Aug 2001 23:19:23

Kevin,

     Looks pretty good, but what about foreign currency
capabilities?

Jeff

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hello,
>We've developed a travel application for Pocket PC's,
that
>we feel rivals some of the best ones available so far
only
>for Palm OS. Our application is known as "Traveller", and
>includes an itinerary manager, frequent flyer account
>manager, airport distance calculator and more.

>We're currently making final tweaks to the UI, and are
>looking for a few beta testers. Ideal testers would be
>folks who have a business trip or any other form of
travel
>coming up, but of course any one is willing to try it out.

>We have a few screenshots available at our Web site (see
>below). Kindly take a look and join our beta program if
>you're interested.

>All beta testers will recieve a complimentary version 1.0
>license for Traveller.

>Thanks,
>Kevin W.
>Two Peaks Software
>http://www.twopeaks.com
>.

ANN: Itinerary & Frequent Flyer acct. manager (BETA testers wanted)

Post by Jeff Cunningha » Wed, 08 Aug 2001 20:00:30

Ken,

     The foreign currency tool and expense manager is what
I would really be interested in, as I do a lot of foreign
travel.  Keep me posted, I'd love to put it through a
serious test when these features are ready to be beta'ed.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi Jeff,
>Once we get the basic itinerary management capabilities
>beta tested, we will be introducing a foreign currency
>tool, expense manager, and world clock. These features
are
>currently under development.

>If you'd like to try it out, please go ahead and sign up
>on the Web site.
>Thanks.

>Kevin W.
>Two Peaks Software
>http://www.twopeaks.com

1. ANN: Manage your Travel Itineraries and Frequent Flyer Accounts

Two Peaks Software has just released Traveller, a Pocket
PC application that helps you manage all your business and
leisure travel information in one convenient location. It
is the first and only handheld application that includes
integrated itinerary and frequent flyer account management
tools.

Here are some of the main features:

*Easily organize every important detail about your
flights, hotel stays, and car rentals.

*Support for custom travel events, such as limousine, Rail
or ferry rides, dining, meetings, entertainment and much
more.

*Track all your frequent flyer programs, including account
numbers, PINs, balances, elite status and recent activity.

*Expense Tracker that supports multiple international
currencies, payment methods and categories. Able to track
frequent flyer miles earned through credit card purchases.
Easily export expense reports to .CSV format.

*Built in Currency Converter supporting over 30 major
world currencies.

*Find distances between major US and global airports for
single or multi-segment flights. Great for
planning "mileage runs" or calculating ETA!

*Easily look up phone numbers of your travel provider when
on the road. Traveller comes preloaded with toll-free
numbers for all major airlines, hotels, and car rental
companies.

*Synchronize itinerary information with your Pocket
Outlook calendar. Traveller automatically adjusts dates
and times when flying across different time zones.

*Intuitive, clean, and professionally designed user-
interface that minimizes data entry and learns your travel
preferences with use.

To download Traveller or view several screen shots, please
visit the Two Peaks Software Web site at
http://www.twopeaks.com

Thank you.
Kevin W.

2. Please Point Me In The Right Direction

3. ANN: Beta testers wanted for a Auto Maintenance log application

4. .6 WebControls are now available.

5. ANN: Pocket Plot 1.0.0 BETA is now available (BETA-TESTERS NEEDED)

6. Corel Word Perfect 8

7. Wanted: Beta testers for PocketDAQ*

8. Dungeon Master

9. Wanted: beta testers for real-time streaming financial app!

10. Beta testers wanted for AI application - get free registration

11. (Beta Testers Wanted) Sync any file from any folder on your computer (Free Licence)

12. AI app beta testers wanted - free registration

13. Beta testers wanted for new Today Screen applet