Terminal Server for the Pocket PC

Post by Patric » Sun, 22 Apr 2001 10:43:04

Hi all,

Is there a Terminal server for the pocket PC ? Can the pocket PC use the
client terminal services just like the desktop ?

Terminal Server for the Pocket PC

Post by Chris De Herrera, MVP - Pocket P » Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:27:23

Hi,
Officially, Microsoft chose not to create a client.  You can install the
H/PC Pro version and use it. Just install the H/PC Pro version on your
desktop and copy the appropriate .CAB file over to your Pocket PC, click on
it in File Explorer and it will install.

--
Chris De Herrera
Microsoft MVP - Pocket PC

Quote:> Hi all,

> Is there a Terminal server for the pocket PC ? Can the pocket PC use the
> client terminal services just like the desktop ?

Terminal Server for the Pocket PC

Post by Stephen Aldou » Tue, 24 Apr 2001 01:58:56

Citrix Provide a Win CE version of their client (.ICA file) and it works
fine on my IPAQ. I get a full windows desktop on it no problems at all. It
can be downloaded from Citrix's web site.