Urgent help for scroll bar!!!!!

Post by Gary » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:47:00

Dear all,
I had a problem to creat scroll bar in a single dialog
form. I try to set Vertical scroll in dialog properties
but I cannot view the scroll bar during run time.I think
the problem is i am using property sheet.So I try to add a
scroll bar from tool box. But I don't know how to control
the page (e.g.: scroll up and down). Any suggestion?

Best Regards,

1. pocket IE horizantal scroll bar is allways there!

why is the horizantal scroll bar allways on my html pages in pocket internet
explorer even if my pages are small and don't have any info that needs to be
scrolled too? it goes away when i select fit to screen but i dont want my
users to have to have that option on. any ideas how to remove the bottom
scroll bar off my pages?

--

2. Help! - Emacs installation...

3. Scroll bar on calendar

4. Connect CD-ROM player?

5. Left hand scroll bars

6. EZ CD-Pro 95

7. What's wrong with my scroll bar?

8. ddk vxd help?

9. Moving the scroll bars

10. Scroll bars in a Dialog (to view a large image)?

11. Scroll Bars in PocketPC 2002 Emulator

12. undocked input method hides scroll bars

13. Pocket PC 2002 changing scroll bar sizes, default text sizes, system buttons