Howto clean (delete) all partnership'ed info on my Pocket PC

Howto clean (delete) all partnership'ed info on my Pocket PC

Post by Amir Yungma » Fri, 09 May 2003 16:48:12

I would like to delete on the pocket pc all the info that was synced from
the PC.
The calerndar, tasks, phone book etc...
Is there is an fast (maybe dirty) way to do so?
Amir

Howto clean (delete) all partnership'ed info on my Pocket PC

Post by Jimm » Fri, 09 May 2003 23:48:21

The dirty way is a HARD reset.
You will lost everything on your PPC.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----