Looking for a slip cover for Casio E-125

Post by ricktakag » Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:35:16

Hi all,

I'm looking for the "leatherette" slip cover that came with some of the
older cassioppeias. The new cover that came with my E-125 is a nylon type
that drives me nuts. The old covers just said "casio" on the front and had a
smooth texture to it. The new slip covers say "cassiopeia" on the front and
have a rougher texture. I know this sounds *but I can't find a case
that's not bulky and the old slip cover seems like the best choice.

Rick

--
Cast your vote at www.seattlesurveys.com

1. Looking to buy dead Casio E-125

I'm looking to buy a dead 125 so long as the case and screen are intact.  No
cracks, missing bits, etc.  Prefer completely dead but will consider
"partially" functional if there is such a thing.  Must have battery but box,
charger, stand etc are not necessary.  Tell me what you've got and what
you're looking to get and we'll go from there.

2. IRIX PPP problems.

3. Casio em 500, Casio e-125 vs. Casio eg-800

4. Free lex and yacc for use with vxWorks

5. Comparing screen s(Ipaq, Casio E-125, Casio E-200)

6. Previewing site before publishing

7. Casio E-125 v. Casio E200?

8. Multi-Directional Scrolling

9. Casio EM-500 , Casio E-125, IPAQ - all with 64MB?

10. casio em-500 vs casio e-125

11. E-125 battery cover replacement

12. An E-125 Stylus..my kingdom for an E-125 stylus!

13. Looking for a modem for my E-125....