(Beta Testers Wanted) Sync any file from any folder on your computer (Free Licence)

(Beta Testers Wanted) Sync any file from any folder on your computer (Free Licence)

Post by ssnneeaak » Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:23:09

I am looking for a few beta testers to test our newest product TCSync.

It will let you sync any file from any folder on your computer to any folder
on your pocketPC.

Those selected to participate will receive a free licence for the release
version of the software.

Email

www.tennischarter.com

(Beta Testers Wanted) Sync any file from any folder on your computer (Free Licence)

Post by ssnneeaak » Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:23:31

We got many responses from users who wanted to beta test and will not
require any more. Thank you.

Chris May

www.tennischarter.com

> I am looking for a few beta testers to test our newest product TCSync.

> It will let you sync any file from any folder on your computer to any
folder
> on your pocketPC.

> Those selected to participate will receive a free licence for the release
> version of the software.

> Email

> www.tennischarter.com

1. WinCE 2.X Tester Wanted, Get Free Licence Of Our Sync Software (Please Read!!)

We are looking for someone to test our software that allows you to
sync any file on your desktop into any location on your PalmPC.  We
designed it to work with both PalmPC and PocketPC, but we need someone
with a PalmPC running WinCE 2.X to test it.

send you our install for testing.

Thank you

Christopher May
www.tcsync.com (coming soon)

2. video driver

3. Beta testers wanted for AI application - get free registration

4. Smalltalk Broker CORBA 2.0 ORB

5. AI app beta testers wanted - free registration

6. Cisco Documentation on Installing a Router

7. Wanted: Beta testers for PocketDAQ*

8. Help Required!

9. Wanted: beta testers for real-time streaming financial app!

10. Wanted: Beta testers for Expense Tracking application

11. Beta Testers Wanted

12. Additional beta testers wanted

13. Beta Testers Wanted