Disable Start Menu

Post by Francesc » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:42:04

Is it possible to reduce the number of application in the Start Menu ?
thank you
Francesco

Disable Start Menu

Post by Andrey Yatsy » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:34:47

Just delete unnecessary shortcuts from \windows\Start Menu

Andrey Yatsyk

Quote:> Is it possible to reduce the number of application in the Start Menu ?
> thank you
> Francesco

1. disable start-menu, make device run only my app

I am working on a data aquisition tool for industry.  Anyways I dont want
the end-users workmen playing solitaire or drawing on the pocket-pc so my
question is this.

I have gotten my application to autostart at machine startup, (except for a
3 second showing of the Today screen which I'd also like to disable)

How can I disable the start-menu all toghther?  Anyone?

Kev

2. Internet access in many cities

3. Disable Start Menu

4. 4D Multi Processor question

5. Disabling hardware keys for screen calib and start menu

6. How good are DOS emulators for Windows CE?

7. Can you change the font color or menu color of the start menu?

8. CPU speed Extensa 610 CDT ?

9. Start PPC2002 emu. from start menu?

10. hide the Start Menu bar at the top and the menu bar at the bottom.

11. Customizing/Hiding the start menu bar and command menu bar in Pocket Internet Explorer

12. GAPI and System Menu(Start Menu)

13. Ques: Removing "Programs" menu folder from Start menu?