Free Leather Case from Microsoft - very nice (description)

Free Leather Case from Microsoft - very nice (description)

Post by Kris Ra » Fri, 04 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I am very impressed by the free leather case from microsoft. (The one from
the "refer a friend" offer)  I was expecting a cheezy piece of junk, but I
was wrong.

Reasons why i like it:
1) It is nice leather
2) reasonably think padding
3) extra layer of leather at the front to protect your screen
4) velcro to hold your pocketPC in
5) plenty of room for my IPAQ and the CF sleeve
6) room for business cards, money, etc
7) very compact - fits snugly around the pocketpc
8) free (even though I would have given as much as $20 for it because it is
so perfect)

Nice job on this one MS!

thanks

Free Leather Case from Microsoft - very nice (description)

Post by Ed Coy » Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Where did you sign up for the case?

Ed

Quote:

> I am very impressed by the free leather case from microsoft. (The one from
> the "refer a friend" offer)  I was expecting a cheezy piece of junk, but I
> was wrong.

> Reasons why i like it:
> 1) It is nice leather
> 2) reasonably think padding
> 3) extra layer of leather at the front to protect your screen
> 4) velcro to hold your pocketPC in
> 5) plenty of room for my IPAQ and the CF sleeve
> 6) room for business cards, money, etc
> 7) very compact - fits snugly around the pocketpc
> 8) free (even though I would have given as much as $20 for it because it
is
> so perfect)

> Nice job on this one MS!

> thanks

Free Leather Case from Microsoft - very nice (description)

Post by Derek Brow » Sat, 05 Aug 2000 04:00:00

http://www.microsoft.com/pocketpc/funpack1.asp

Info on this page

> Where did you sign up for the case?

> Ed

> > I am very impressed by the free leather case from microsoft. (The one
from
> > the "refer a friend" offer)  I was expecting a cheezy piece of junk, but
> > was wrong.

> > Reasons why i like it:
> > 1) It is nice leather
> > 2) reasonably think padding
> > 3) extra layer of leather at the front to protect your screen
> > 4) velcro to hold your pocketPC in
> > 5) plenty of room for my IPAQ and the CF sleeve
> > 6) room for business cards, money, etc
> > 7) very compact - fits snugly around the pocketpc
> > 8) free (even though I would have given as much as $20 for it because it
> is
> > so perfect)

> > Nice job on this one MS!

> > thanks

Free Leather Case from Microsoft - very nice (description)

Post by Marc J. Koncha » Wed, 09 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I too love the case, except it's too small for my E-115, so it's sitting in
the box in my desk drawer!!!

Quote:

> I am very impressed by the free leather case from microsoft. (The one from
> the "refer a friend" offer)  I was expecting a cheezy piece of junk, but I
> was wrong.

> Reasons why i like it:
> 1) It is nice leather
> 2) reasonably think padding
> 3) extra layer of leather at the front to protect your screen
> 4) velcro to hold your pocketPC in
> 5) plenty of room for my IPAQ and the CF sleeve
> 6) room for business cards, money, etc
> 7) very compact - fits snugly around the pocketpc
> 8) free (even though I would have given as much as $20 for it because it
is
> so perfect)

> Nice job on this one MS!

> thanks

Free Leather Case from Microsoft - very nice (description)

Post by dan » Wed, 09 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Mark. Is the Refer a friend offer still on ?  if so can you please point me
to it ?

Thanx if you do, and shame if you don't. :-}

1. Wow - the free leather case is VERY nice for iPaq with CF sleeve

I'll post a picture of it as soon as I get a chance, but for now, I can't
imagine a better case for the iPaq than the free leather one from the
refer-a-friend program.   Soft, dark brown leather btw.  It fits the iPaq
with the CF sleeve.  I have 6 credit cards and my drivers license in it and
will probably just start using this for my wallet.

I will say though, sadly, that's it's just too big for my jeans pocket any
more : (    Personally I have a real problem with my PocketPC not fitting in
my POCKET....   but I'm into the whole truth in advertising thing...  Oh
well, the devices will all be a lot thinner in a year.  Personally, I don't
know if I'll go the route of belt clip or just carrying it, probably the
latter.

Refer your friends (preferably new customers to grow the PPC market instead
of just pretend friends that already have PPCs) the case is VERY nice!

TT

2. How OO can A be? / let's actually do this interplanetary stuff

3. Anyone have a nice IPAQ leather case with belt clip???

4. Speech Recognition

5. Anyone seen any nice leather cases for the 3800 iPAQ

6. ASM

7. iPaq Leather Case found (nice)

8. Bay area cellular service providers

9. Free leather case? When?

10. Free stuff from MS: the refer-a-friend leather case and the PocketPC Stylus

11. Another MS ripoff, no free leather case

12. Need a friend - Free Leather Case

13. If you want a free leather case for your pocketpc, read...