i am a newbie, need help! (sh3 system)

Post by Richar » Fri, 17 Jan 2003 04:02:19

if anyone can help me get the serials for applian deluxe bundle softwares
and some game wares, need help very much. also first time in net, i have
nothing to offer but to promise to share what i can get. HELP...

i am a newbie, need help! (sh3 system)

Post by David Conger, MS-MVP/Mobile Device » Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:06:45

How about www.applian.com...

--
Dave
MS-MVP - Mobile Devices