New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC

New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC

Post by Vassili Philippo » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 01:48:48

Pocket PC Developer Network has published new article.

http://www.pocketpcdn.com/articles/testing.html
"Testing programs on Pocket PC"

Introduction:
If the program is not tested it does not work. Good developers understand
that testing is needed. Experienced developers demand testing. What is
specific about testing Pocket PC programs? This article describes the
experience of Pocket PC Testing Center.

Vassili Philippov
MS-MVP Mobile Devices

New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC

Post by Jim Hanlo » Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:56:42

Are there any more details available regarding the

Pocket PC testsuite tool described in this article?

The web page at PocketGear just said "It's great, that'll

be $200".

Thanks,

Jim Hanlon

Quote:> Pocket PC Developer Network has published new article.

> http://www.pocketpcdn.com/articles/testing.html
> "Testing programs on Pocket PC"

> Introduction:
> If the program is not tested it does not work. Good developers understand
> that testing is needed. Experienced developers demand testing. What is
> specific about testing Pocket PC programs? This article describes the
> experience of Pocket PC Testing Center.

> Vassili Philippov
> MS-MVP Mobile Devices

1. Smart Minimize button on Pocket PC 2002 - new article at Pocket PC Developer Net

New article is published at Pocket PC Developer Network.
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/articles/smartminimize.html

Pocket PC 2002 introduces a new feature - Smart Minimize button. This
article describes working with this button - its behavior, button removing
and handling.

It answers the following questions:
How to close the application when the Smart Minimize button is pressed?
How to handle event when the Smart Minimize button is pressed?
How to remove the Smart Minimize button?
Why the Smart Minimize button sometimes does not work for dialog-based MFC
applications?

Vassili Philippov
MS-MVP Mobile Devices

2. Cell Phone SID in US / My Friend, Nynex Mobile ...

3. Pocket PC Developer Network - new version

4. Coldfire Example Code

5. New QA at Pocket PC Developer Network: How to save a bitmap into a jpeg file?

6. ASP.net - Web Services

7. Pocket PC Developer Network. Wish list

8. Shenmue 2 yahhhh Shenmue 3 maybe

9. Pocket PC Developer Network

10. New Article discussing the difference between Pocket PC and Windows CE

11. ARTICLE: Pocket PC: Can New Ads Disarm Palm?

12. Need a Pocket PC Software Developer to write me a program read on for more info

13. can't run downloaded pocket pc programs on pocket pc