Newbie: use grid control

Post by Jan Roelof de Pijpe » Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:42:06

Hi all,

I want to use the grid control in an MFC-based application and actually have
MSCEGrid.dll on my PocketPC (XDA, PocketPC 2002). I just do not know how to
get access to it in eVC. Can anyone please help?

Thanks,
Jan Roelof

1. CE grid control and Row-Selection property AND grid speed

        I have the selection style of a grid set to select an entire row. This
works fine for me except for one thing: Each time I select a row, the
previously selected row(s) will STAY selected. I just want a single row
highlighted and selected each time I click on one. Is there a property
to turn off "Multi-Select" and still have row-based selection? If not,
what's a (the?) proper method of clearing the highlighted rows?

- Tom

2. ND Cable Angst

3. Using the grid control in EVC++

4. website testing/QA mailing list - how to join !

5. can't load controls for ppc 2002 emulator eg grid control

6. PROC FREQ Order of Output

7. newbie having problems using controls

8. stabler motherboard for P4

9. Editable grid control

10. questions about Grid control

11. Grid control and SelChange event

12. Grid Control for Pocket PC

13. PPC 2002 Grid Control loses RowData when sorting