SIP Description Text

Post by Tony » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:58:24

I have created a Software-based Input Panel. I would like
to know where I put my text description that will get
displayed when the user chooses the Options menu?

If you choose the built in letter recognizer or the block
recognizer you will see a description in the center of the
display. This is the text I would like to know about.
Where do I return this for display?

Tony

1. Q: Display SIP in kiosk mode without SIP or Start button

Hi,

I'm developping an application which uses kiosk mode.
But every time I display the current input panel,
the sip button and the windows start button are
also displayed. Then the user can start another program,
which is not desired.

How can I use a SIP keyboard without displaying
Sip button or Start button?

Thank you for your help
Ralph

2. ODBC/LS (R5)

3. Selecting (Highlighting) text in a text box

4. Dial from Aux port on 2600 series

5. Calendar subject description - how to expand it?

6. IBM/Lotus increases Microsoft Support

7. Expanding the subject description in calendaring

8. Setting CDO msg importance

9. iPAQ Interface Descriptions?

10. Free Leather Case from Microsoft - very nice (description)

11. Description of coredll.dll functions?

12. CPropertySheets & CPropertyPages descriptions/links

13. ADOCE 3.1 error description in eVC++