newbie needs basic help

Post by Wade Peningto » Thu, 07 Dec 2000 04:00:00

OK, laugh me out of here but here goes.

I am trying to learn enough about winCE and EVB to create a baic program
for our company's use.

I downloaded evbtools free from MS, but what other program do i need to
have is it C++ or VB6 or?

Help please and thank in advance.

Helpless, or is that hopeless, in Seattle.

newbie needs basic help

Post by GRF » Sat, 09 Dec 2000 00:51:45

Wade,

You don't need anything else.  The eVT package contains everything you need
(including the development IDE's for both VB and VC++).  Just install it and
start coding.

If you want to use the emulator function(s), load it on an NT machine.

Rgds,
Fitz

>OK, laugh me out of here but here goes.

>I am trying to learn enough about winCE and EVB to create a baic program
>for our company's use.

>I downloaded evbtools free from MS, but what other program do i need to
>have is it C++ or VB6 or?

>Help please and thank in advance.

>Helpless, or is that hopeless, in Seattle.

newbie needs basic help

Post by dere » Sat, 09 Dec 2000 02:29:54

Quote:> OK, laugh me out of here but here goes.

> I am trying to learn enough about winCE and EVB to create a baic program
> for our company's use.

> I downloaded evbtools free from MS, but what other program do i need to
> have is it C++ or VB6 or?

> Help please and thank in advance.

> Helpless, or is that hopeless, in Seattle.

Hi Wade,

Check out http://www.deVBuzz.com. Our eVB Starting Out section should
have some samples and guidance for you.

Regards
Derek Mitchell

* eVB Tutorials - http://www.deVBuzz.com *
* Host your Pocket PC apps - file upload *
* Join the Global Pocket PC Registry     *

1. Newbie needs basic info

I'm a newbie.  Just bought a Casio E-125 from eBay.  It works wonderfully,
but it has no (Windows CE Services)  CD-ROM with the applications on it.
(And thus, no product keys.)

Did I get ripped-off?  Where/how can I get/buy a replacement CD and the
license?  I have tried to browse MS site with no luck, and the Casio site
yields no info.  I'd like to have the legally-licensed software...

Any comments or help would be appreciated.

--
===============
Stefan Drege

2. Blastar, Fire & Ice, etc

3. newbie help needed for ipaq holidays..

4. problem with STL and Unix C headers

5. i am a newbie, need help! (sh3 system)

6. I lost CdRom on IBM ThinkPad 755CD???

7. PPC newbie needs help with ActiveSync implementation...

8. Today in the RadCom -- Tue 29 Jun 1999

9. Please!! - Newbie needs help (Student)..

10. iPAQ newbie needs help with MSWord

11. **newbie ipaQ** help needed for appointments...

12. Newbie needs help with IPAQ 3870 and error message

13. Newbie needs active sync help