Pocket Money Missing! Help!

Post by Mark » Sun, 27 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I just got Money 2000 so I can sync, but I left my active sync disc at my
office (more than 1 hour away each way).  Anybody have any ideas on where i
can download pocket money for my PocketPC so I can play with it this
afternoon?

Thanks for any help
I love to PLAY!
Mark

Pocket Money Missing! Help!

Post by Michael Gordon - MV » Sun, 27 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I don't know of any legal place that offers it, mark.

--

Michael Gordon
MVP - Office

Quote:> I just got Money 2000 so I can sync, but I left my active sync disc at my
> office (more than 1 hour away each way).  Anybody have any ideas on where
> can download pocket money for my PocketPC so I can play with it this
> afternoon?

> Thanks for any help
> I love to PLAY!
> Mark

Pocket Money Missing! Help!

Post by Mark » Sun, 27 Aug 2000 04:00:00

shoot, I really wanted to play with this stuff this weekend.

Sigh, I guess I wait until Monday.

Cheers
Mark

> I don't know of any legal place that offers it, mark.

> --

> Michael Gordon
> MVP - Office

> > I just got Money 2000 so I can sync, but I left my active sync disc at
my
> > office (more than 1 hour away each way).  Anybody have any ideas on
where
> > can download pocket money for my PocketPC so I can play with it this
> > afternoon?

> > Thanks for any help
> > I love to PLAY!
> > Mark

1. Help on syncronize MS Money and Money for pocket pc

Try syncing with another Money file (sample.mny?) - does that syn alright?

--
Michael Gordon - MVP

I have a problem on tranfering data from my pc to my pocket. It says I
should
disconnect and reconnect but after that it gives me the same answer for
solving
the problem, but it doesnt.

I can run MS Money very well on my computer, and at the same time when I try
syncronize it gives me right my accounts, but it doesnt transfer any data.

2. message delay

3. Help:Money for pocket PC (IPaq 3765)

4. Adobe Acrobat 4.0 Printing Problem?

5. The "missing" apps are missing no more!

6. int-fiction archive: new mirror directory at wuarchive

7. pocket money on new ipaq 3765? HELP!!

8. Consultant Programmer

9. Help: Pocket Money

10. Help: Pocket Money on iPAQ3870

11. Help to get microsoft money for pocket pc

12. HELP! Pocket Money is driving me crazy

13. Help Synchronizing Money 2001 with pocket pc