ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.64 : Pocket PC

ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.64 : Pocket PC

Post by Philippe Majerus, MS-MVP Mobile Device » Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:40:54

Hello,

PHM Registry Editor 0.64 is finally available !

PHM Registry Editor is a freeware registry editor for Pocket PC, new
features includes :
- Fixed favorites
- Basic Find function
- Rewrote a lot to make it more portable, Handheld PC edition is now
available

Release notes:
Find function is finally available, this is just a test and may change a
lot, but I though some basic function is better than nothing.
Substring search is case sensitive.
Whole string search is case insensitive.
Search is performed based on the real registry order (not alphabetical
order).
Web site urls have changed to fit the multiple supported platforms, old urls
are still working through redirectors.
Still no .reg import function, that's planned, but I did not have the time
to code that yet...

Pocket PC edition :
http://www.phm.lu/products/PocketPC/regedit.asp

Handheld PC edition :
http://www.phm.lu/products/HandheldPC/regedit.asp

As the code is now easily portable to other platforms, other editions may be
available later (if you see what I mean :p)

Thanks for reading,
--
Philippe Majerus
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices (http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp)

1. ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.70 for Pocket PC, Smartphone, Handheld PC and Palm-size PC

PHM Registry Editor 0.70, the Pocket PC Awards 2002 winner just got better,
and is ready for download !

PHM Registry Editor is a freeware registry editor for Windows powered Pocket
PC, Smartphone, Handheld PC and Palm-size PC.

This new version brings you registry backup and restore ability as well as
many code and user interface enhancements.

New features includes :
- Registry Backup/Restore
- Better error handling and messages
- Code optimization
- Fixed "New key" duplication when creating new ones before renaming them
- Better user interface
and last but not least...
- Smartphone Edition !!!

Release notes:
- Still no .reg import function, that's planned, but I did not have the time
to code that yet...

Pocket PC Edition :
http://www.phm.lu/Products/PocketPC/RegEdit
Smartphone Edition :
http://www.phm.lu/Products/Smartphone/RegEdit
Handheld PC Edition :
http://www.phm.lu/Products/HandheldPC/RegEdit
Palm-size PC Edition :
http://www.phm.lu/Products/PalmsizePC/RegEdit
(installation can be done through the desktop using the zip archive, or
directly on the device using cab files)

As usual, comments and suggestions are welcome :-)

--
Philippe Majerus
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices (http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp)
Pocket PC software and stuff - http://www.phm.lu/products
Computer Documentation - http://www.phm.lu/documentation

2. Sample code, binary data, bin.base64 encoded, in an XML stream

3. ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.65

4. elapsed date?

5. ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.63

6. Makefile and hidden dependencies

7. ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.6 !

9. ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.5

10. ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.3

11. ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.2 is available !

12. ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.65, single install for all supported devices

13. ANN: PHM Registry Editor 0.6 !