Alt text in windows CE

Post by dirk » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:22:08

I was wondering if Windows CE shows "alt" text (tooltip) in the browser.

Thanks in advance

Alt text in windows CE

Post by Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 23:43:57

Interesting question...

If you turn the images off (tap the icon at the lower right in 2002 or
tools/options/advanced in 2000) the alt text will display in the image
"place holder" box.

In 2002, you can then tap/hold the image to load and show that specific
image.

Beverly Howard

Note; The contents of my postings and responses here represent my
personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or
feelings of Microsoft or any of its employees.

More info on the MVP program at http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/