S309 PictureBoxes not working in a frame

S309 PictureBoxes not working in a frame

Post by Pocket Innovation » Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:11:34

I have a number of S309 PictureBoxes that I am using to display cards in a
frame. I wrote it first with everything just on the form, but then I moved
it all into a frame to give me a little more versatility, but the
pictureboxes stopped responding, specifically to the .move method. I move
them all into position in code via a Control Array (of sorts, where they are
all set to a certain position in an array), which worked perfectly fine
before going into a frame. Now, they don't move and they don't resize with
the .move method. Is it a known bug with it or what?

1. S309 PictureBox

Has anyone experience with the S309 Picturebox?

How do I draw lines, rectangles, circles, polygons, and round rectangles?

Did anyone a eVC project with picturebox?

It would be nice to have a discussion about the possibities of picturebox...

Heiko

2. What font?

3. S309 picturebox

4. Command line compile

5. Picturebox S309

6. uk.payroll

7. >> Problem installing S309 PictureBox

8. Upgrade IIIx from OS3.1 to 3.3 on Mac... How?

9. PIE & frames - dont work

10. Developing Sales force Automation on Pocket PC / .Net Compact Frame work

11. One frame in Pocket Internet Explorer does not show content

12. S309 bitmap bits

13. S309 (or other) ActiveX controls and the App Install Wizard??