windows media player doesnt work, help me out...

windows media player doesnt work, help me out...

Post by roge » Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:36:22

ive got an hp pocket PC and i will go to start and to file
explorer and then all the way to the bottom is windows
media player. i will click on it but all that shows up is
a blank white screen with a little colored circle in the
top left corner and it says internet explorer on the
screen.  am i getting into it wrong or what?? how can i
get windows media player to work on this thing because i
want to play some mp3's on it...