Contacts Notes View

Post by Jimmy Neighbor » Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:06:07

In Contacts, Is it possible to display the Notes for a contact on the same
page as the Summary without the tabs?  It's a hassle going back and forth
between the Summary and the Notes when I'm in a car.

Thanks.

Contacts Notes View

Post by Mark » Wed, 07 Mar 2001 23:37:16

Pocket Informant does this.

Quote:> In Contacts, Is it possible to display the Notes for a contact on the same
> page as the Summary without the tabs?  It's a hassle going back and forth
> between the Summary and the Notes when I'm in a car.

> Thanks.

1. Contact viewing question: How do I see portion of note attached to Contact?

I switched from the Palm, and on the Palm if I tapped on a Contact, I
would see the pro-forma info (name, address, phone, etc), and then
also the first few lines of whatever Note I had attached.

The Pocket PC only displays the pro-forma info (and only some of it at
that).  Is there a way to force the PPC to display the first few lines
of the attached Note (as per the Palm)?

Thanks

2. Save time and money on the WEB

3. View notes and tasks by category

4. Sony video camera

5. Viewing Lotus Notes mail via Pocket PC

6. Does anyone know about MOBITEX?

7. Showing notes on daily cal view

8. Exchange Performance Optimizer hangs moving priv.edb

9. Text Size in Notes view

10. Notes Screen View

11. Display Company Name in Contacts View

12. Contact View

13. View contact by company name