New QA at Pocket PC Developer Network: How to save a bitmap into a jpeg file?

New QA at Pocket PC Developer Network: How to save a bitmap into a jpeg file?

Post by Vassili Philippo » Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:25:31

New QA is published at Pocket PC Developer Network.

I want to create a jpeg file in my program. How can I save a bitmap into a
jpeg file?

Read answer at:
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/qa/savejpeg.html
"How to save a bitmap into a jpeg file?"

Vassili Philippov
MS-MVP Mobile Devices

1. New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC

Pocket PC Developer Network has published new article.

http://www.pocketpcdn.com/articles/testing.html
"Testing programs on Pocket PC"

Introduction:
If the program is not tested it does not work. Good developers understand
that testing is needed. Experienced developers demand testing. What is
specific about testing Pocket PC programs? This article describes the
experience of Pocket PC Testing Center.

Vassili Philippov
MS-MVP Mobile Devices

2. Computer Self-Wakes from Hibernation

3. Pocket PC Developer Network - new version

4. SPSS Batch Program

5. Pocket PC 2002 serial number - new QA at pocketpcdn.com

6. Win98Plus Problem

7. Smart Minimize button on Pocket PC 2002 - new article at Pocket PC Developer Net

8. Save bitmap to file

9. Save DC to Bitmap file

10. Pocket PC Developer Network. Wish list

11. Saving files on pocket pc 2002 using microsoft ce file system control

12. Pocket PC Developer Network