TomeRaider 1.5 beta now available.

Post by Palm-Tec Lt » Tue, 07 Nov 2000 04:00:00

 TomeRaider 1.5 beta is now available for both Palm OS and Pocket PC.
The new version is jam packed with new features and speed increases. To
download the trial for either platform (or for Windows or EPOC) please
visit www.tomeraider.com

TomeRaider allows you to hold encyclopaedias, dictionaries, religious
texts, novels and much more on your hand-held device.

Best wishes

Mat Ripley

TomeRaider http://www.tomeraider.com/
Palm-Tec   http://www.palmtec.com/
Scribble Ltd http://www.scribble.uk.com/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

TomeRaider 1.5 beta now available.

Post by Rick Lobrech » Tue, 07 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I was hoping this was going to say that Lara Croft was available for PPC.

Quote:> TomeRaider 1.5 beta is now available for both Palm OS and Pocket PC.
> The new version is jam packed with new features and speed increases. To
> download the trial for either platform (or for Windows or EPOC) please
> visit www.tomeraider.com

> TomeRaider allows you to hold encyclopaedias, dictionaries, religious
> texts, novels and much more on your hand-held device.

> Best wishes

> Mat Ripley

> --
> TomeRaider http://www.tomeraider.com/
> Palm-Tec   http://www.palmtec.com/
> Scribble Ltd http://www.scribble.uk.com/

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

TomeRaider 1.5 beta now available.

Post by Palm-Tec Lt » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Sadly

Mz Croft is unavailable on the PPC. However MondoPondo will be
available soon, and that is a much better game ;-)

Mat

> I was hoping this was going to say that Lara Croft was available for
PPC.

> > TomeRaider 1.5 beta is now available for both Palm OS and Pocket PC.
> > The new version is jam packed with new features and speed
increases. To
> > download the trial for either platform (or for Windows or EPOC)
please
> > visit www.tomeraider.com

> > TomeRaider allows you to hold encyclopaedias, dictionaries,
religious
> > texts, novels and much more on your hand-held device.

> > Best wishes

> > Mat Ripley

> > --
> > TomeRaider http://www.tomeraider.com/
> > Palm-Tec   http://www.palmtec.com/
> > Scribble Ltd http://www.scribble.uk.com/

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

TomeRaider http://www.tomeraider.com/
Palm-Tec   http://www.palmtec.com/
Scribble Ltd http://www.scribble.uk.com/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

TomeRaider 1.5 beta now available.

Post by Pathoge » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Damn I thought it was her too.

> I was hoping this was going to say that Lara Croft was available for PPC.

> > TomeRaider 1.5 beta is now available for both Palm OS and Pocket PC.
> > The new version is jam packed with new features and speed increases. To
> > download the trial for either platform (or for Windows or EPOC) please
> > visit www.tomeraider.com

> > TomeRaider allows you to hold encyclopaedias, dictionaries, religious
> > texts, novels and much more on your hand-held device.

> > Best wishes

> > Mat Ripley

> > --
> > TomeRaider http://www.tomeraider.com/
> > Palm-Tec   http://www.palmtec.com/
> > Scribble Ltd http://www.scribble.uk.com/

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

TomeRaider 1.5 beta now available.

Post by Ton Machielse » Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I guess that name is very smart chosen, then. Everybody was waiting for
TomeRaider. ;-)

> Damn I thought it was her too.

> > I was hoping this was going to say that Lara Croft was available for
PPC.

> > > TomeRaider 1.5 beta is now available for both Palm OS and Pocket PC.
> > > The new version is jam packed with new features and speed increases.
> > > download the trial for either platform (or for Windows or EPOC) please
> > > visit www.tomeraider.com

> > > TomeRaider allows you to hold encyclopaedias, dictionaries, religious
> > > texts, novels and much more on your hand-held device.

> > > Best wishes

> > > Mat Ripley

> > > --
> > > TomeRaider http://www.tomeraider.com/
> > > Palm-Tec   http://www.palmtec.com/
> > > Scribble Ltd http://www.scribble.uk.com/

> > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > > Before you buy.

1. ANNOUNCE: CityTime 1.5 BETA

CityTime version 1.5 BETA is available for download.

And it works with Pocket PC 2002!

Location is: http://www.codecity.net/prodctppc_beta.html

- City Appointments, schedule appointments to another location without
worrying about timezone differences, from the Calendar as a plug-in or from
within CityTime!
- Flight Appointment, schedule flights from within Calendar as a plug-in or
CityTime.
- Support for horizontal display software, such as JS Landscape and Nyditot
Virtual Display
- Fully sortable city list displaying airport codes, area codes and country
codes.
- Current moon phase display right on the face of the globe.
- Support for Pocket PC 2002!
- Better 256 color device support (hp-520/525)
- All reported bugs (very few) fixed.

Thanks,
_Kenny.
--

2. Say it ain't so Lou

3. ANN:PPCNewz 1.5 available - upgrade recommended!

4. Netmeeting not working on win2k

5. ANN: ListMaker version 1.5 available by ScaryBear Software

6. Set up Program

7. ANN: Pocket Plot 1.0.0 BETA is now available (BETA-TESTERS NEEDED)

8. Multi-Homed Issues Between W2k Adv Servers

9. Transcriber ce vs 1.5

10. Difficult Transcriber 1.5 question, for the experts..

11. Transcriber 1.5

12. Microsoft Portrait 1.5 was released today

13. ********* ANN: KILMIST STORAGE ANALYZER UPGRADE 1.5 *************