Looking for Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc

Looking for Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc

Post by Emiel Ja » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 04:52:40

Hi all,

I have download in the past the "Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc", but
this link at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.asp? does not work
anymore. Could someone help me with the link for downloading Windows Media
Manager for Pocket pc?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Emiel

Post by Emiel Ja » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 04:54:16

Hi all,

I have download in the past the "Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc", but
this link at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.asp? does not work
anymore. Could someone help me with the link for downloading Windows Media
Manager for Pocket pc?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Emiel

Looking for Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc

Post by David W. Swage » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 05:58:29

Quote:> Hi all,

> I have download in the past the "Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc", but
> this link at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.asp? does not work
> anymore. Could someone help me with the link for downloading Windows Media
> Manager for Pocket pc?

I believe these features have been folded into the Windows Media program
instead of being a separate add on.

Looking for Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc

Post by SalM » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 07:36:46

Even tho WM7 has come out, I still find the WMM useful.  It should be available
on the CD with Activesync that came with your PPC.

.

Post by Emiel Ja » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 07:42:19

Hi all,

I have download in the past the "Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc", but
this link at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.asp? does not work
anymore. Could someone help me with the link for downloading Windows Media
Manager for Pocket pc?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Emiel

Looking for Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc

Post by Rob Borek, MS-MVP/ » Fri, 05 Jan 2001 08:09:10

Quote:>Hi all,

>I have download in the past the "Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc", but
>this link at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.asp? does not work
>anymore. Could someone help me with the link for downloading Windows Media
>Manager for Pocket pc?

It should be on your ActiveSync CD in the \Extras folder.

--
Rob Borek
Microsoft MVP - Windows CE

Post by Microsof » Sun, 07 Jan 2001 04:24:28

http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/downloads/default.asp

--
Derek Brown
Microsoft

Quote:> Hi all,

> I have download in the past the "Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc", but
> this link at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.asp? does not work
> anymore. Could someone help me with the link for downloading Windows Media
> Manager for Pocket pc?

> Thanks for your help.

> Regards,
> Emiel

1. Windows Media Rights Manager SDK 7 (DRM) and Windows Media Player for Pocket PC

Hi People,

I have just scanned the Microsoft web pages to try and shred some light on a
problem that I have got, and I found this news group and am hoping that someone
can help!

I have a problem in which am hoping one of you out there can help me with. The
scenerio in which am in is as follows.

I have managed to packaged some media files up and from there I have been able to
play them on my PC without any bother but when I try to play them on my iPaq with
WLAN facility I cant do it - why?? I have created a link on a web page to a
packaged file and it works on my PC directly without a problem but NOT my iPaq
with WLAN why?? The error I get on there is "cannot open 'mms://<ip
address>/<<name of file>.asf'. Please verify that path and filename are correct
and try again". I have wrapped the original .asf file up with a .asx script file
that is lying on a web server (the protected file is on the web server)......

Why is this happening and can anyone help me out?? I am really wondering why and
if there is a fix or something am missing....please help!!

I have the current player off the microsoft web site that supports streaming
media aswell (Windows media player for pocket PC v.6.4.1.1)

Regards

Helen Pringle

2. Windows 2000 Prof. & IIS 5.0 issue

3. Looking for "Windows Media Manager for Pocket pc"

4. WTB: Sun CD-ROM drive

5. Windows Media Goes Wireless With New Windows Media Player for Pocket PC

6. Notes crashes when using OLE automation with Delphi 2...

7. Media Manager for Pocket PC

8. FS: Apple & Mac Parts

9. Windows Media Manager - Please Help

10. Windows Media Manager converting files

11. Windows Media Manager?

12. Windows Media Manager question

13. Windows Media Manager crash