Anyone seen any nice leather cases for the 3800 iPAQ

Anyone seen any nice leather cases for the 3800 iPAQ

Post by Steven Caudil » Sun, 11 Nov 2001 04:24:59

I have looked both high and low for a case for my new 3850 and can't find
anything. Has anyone had any luck locating a case?

Steve

Anyone seen any nice leather cases for the 3800 iPAQ

Post by Christian Kaa » Sun, 11 Nov 2001 06:13:42

On Fri, 09 Nov 2001 19:24:59 GMT, Steven Caudill

>I have looked both high and low for a case for my new 3850 and can't find
>anything. Has anyone had any luck locating a case?

I bought one at www.rhinoskin.com the trifold executive leather case -
fits the iqaq even with the cf sleeve. Plus holds all the creditcards
and so on.

Christian Kaas
Client Server, Inter- und Intranet Development and Planning
http://www.ckaas.de

Anyone seen any nice leather cases for the 3800 iPAQ

Post by YorkNe » Sun, 11 Nov 2001 09:48:27

www.mobilplanet.com has a nice selection

Quote:> I have looked both high and low for a case for my new 3850 and can't find
> anything. Has anyone had any luck locating a case?

> Steve

Anyone seen any nice leather cases for the 3800 iPAQ

Post by Mike Marisca » Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:03:03

Check this out the best Leather cases for any PDA in the
world hands down, try this web site.

http://www.vajacases.com/vaja/catalogo.nsf/htmlmedia/e_fram
eset_palm.html

Never mind that it has the word Palm in the script.

Quote:>>anything. Has anyone had any luck locating a case?

Post by dbrebe » Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:40:57

> >I have looked both high and low for a case for my new 3850 and can't find
> >anything. Has anyone had any luck locating a case?

> >Steve

> All of the ones for the 3600 should work fine.  Have you tried
> www.vajacases.com ?

Ed, that's not entirely accurate... I have a Vaja 804 with magnetic
catch for my 3630.  If I put my 3835 in that case, the new speaker
protrudes on the top just enough so that the cover doesn't close quite
right and the magnetic catch doesn't.  Catch, that is.

Also, the 3835 buttons are lower than those on the 3630... as a result,
the buttons on either end are covered by the case.

So the 3600 series case fits, kinda sorta, but not very well.  I
understand that the cover situation is better with a snap cover, but the
buttons are still likely to be covered.

Anyone seen any nice leather cases for the 3800 iPAQ

Post by Scot » Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:15:23

Directcase.com has a good selection also.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I have looked both high and low for a case for my new

3850 and can't find
Quote:>anything. Has anyone had any luck locating a case?

>Steve
>.

Anyone seen any nice leather cases for the 3800 iPAQ

Post by Steven Caudil » Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:17:39

Quote:> Directcase.com has a good selection also.

Keep in mind the case I am looking for is for the 3850. I would like a case
designed for it and not the 3600 series.

Steve

Quote:>>-----Original Message-----
>>I have looked both high and low for a case for my new  3850 and can't
>>find anything. Has anyone had any luck locating a case?

>>Steve
>>.

Anyone seen any nice leather cases for the 3800 iPAQ

Post by Michael S » Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:15:03

I imagine it will take a month or so for manufacturer's to get going.

> > Directcase.com has a good selection also.
> Keep in mind the case I am looking for is for the 3850. I would like a
case
> designed for it and not the 3600 series.

> Steve

Post by Jon Knudso » Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:12:09

Have you tried www.vajacases.com ? Their products are pricey but very nice
and they and functional as possible. Most of the time you are able to still
slide the IPAQ into the cradle while in the case. The only slip up on the
one I got is they forgot the hole for the PC Card Expansion Pack charger
plug. Good Luck.

Jon

> > Directcase.com has a good selection also.
> Keep in mind the case I am looking for is for the 3850. I would like a
case
> designed for it and not the 3600 series.

> Steve

1. Anyone have a nice IPAQ leather case with belt clip???

Anyone know a really nice leather IPAQ case with a easy-on-off belt clip?  I
have the PC Card Expansion Pack Plus so I need about 1.5" of depth.  I
prefer a snap closure, but velcro will do.  I definitely dont want any cases
with a belt loop since I want to remove the case easily and quickly.

Thanks for any ideas.....

TJM

2. Help w reading materials?

3. Wow - the free leather case is VERY nice for iPaq with CF sleeve

4. Usage Reports.

5. iPaq Leather Case found (nice)

6. zworld EM1000 ethernet modem...

7. Free Leather Case from Microsoft - very nice (description)

8. please help for about parallel.device

9. Anyone using the Krusell Deluxe Leather Case for their PPC?

10. Case for Ipaq 3800 series?

11. Looking for a case that will hold both the iPAQ 3800 & the foldable keyboard

12. Where to purchase the case that comes with the 3800 Ipaq

13. Keyboards, Cases and the iPAQ 3800