jpeg images in pocket pc IE

Post by indybo » Sun, 26 May 2002 05:48:59

Can't view jpeg images in pocket pc IE.
BMP and GIFs work ok.
Help
PS I sync with AvantGo.

1. What is the best way 2 programmatically display graphics files (ie JPEG, BMP) in Pocket PC?

Hi!

I'm new to Pocket PC multimedia, I'm trying to research the best way to
display (also zooming, etc) graphics file (ie JPEG, BMP) in a PDA (ie HP
Jornada) running Pocket PC. How can I do this programmatically? Is it better
to use GAPI, DirectX or just use the GDI APIs?

Can you give me some good websites where I can download some good samples on
how to do this?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Mon

2. Virtual Printer

3. Progressive JPEGs in Pocket IE?

4. Learn the STL

5. Images in IE on Pocket PC 2002...

6. Southeast Software Engineering Conference 2002

8. Agency glitch hits county residents

9. Viewing JPEG images on PocketPC

10. reading jpeg image file

11. compress an image to a JPEG file?

12. Jpeg Image Info

13. How to develop a application which can display JPEG image with eVC 4.0?