gps for IPAQ 3650

Post by Bill Harri » Mon, 21 May 2001 10:00:57

I would like to add gps capabilities to my IPAQ.  Any sugestions as to the
best one to add, and how does it connect?

gps for IPAQ 3650

Post by Ben Wehrfrit » Mon, 21 May 2001 21:38:55

Have a read of this - I think it should give you a good idea of how to go
about this

http://www.smaller.com/article.cfm?id=2215

Ben

Quote:> I would like to add gps capabilities to my IPAQ.  Any sugestions as to the
> best one to add, and how does it connect?

gps for IPAQ 3650

Post by Marry Pova » Thu, 24 May 2001 08:21:51

There is an interesting articel you might want to read

http://www.pocketpcmag.com/Mar01/Gps.stm

MP

> Have a read of this - I think it should give you a good idea of how to go
> about this

> http://www.smaller.com/article.cfm?id=2215

> Ben

> > I would like to add gps capabilities to my IPAQ.  Any sugestions as to
the
> > best one to add, and how does it connect?

gps for IPAQ 3650

Post by steve nobli » Fri, 25 May 2001 07:16:19

This may be of some help to.
http://www.eu.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/stepbystep/gps.asp