Images in IE on Pocket PC 2002...

Post by Nidaro » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:00:56

I don't see any images in IE on my Pocket PC...
All the web pages display boxes with an Icon...

Is this normal for IE? or Is there a fix for this?

Thanks for any help...

Nidaros

Images in IE on Pocket PC 2002...

Post by Tim » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:12:43

On the bottom right, you'll see a small box with an X on the corner. If it's
highlighted, tap it once to UNhighlight it.
You should now be able to see the images.

Tim E
--

Quote:> I don't see any images in IE on my Pocket PC...
> All the web pages display boxes with an Icon...

> Is this normal for IE? or Is there a fix for this?

> Thanks for any help...

> Nidaros

Images in IE on Pocket PC 2002...

Post by David Conger, MS-MVP/Mobile Device » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:12:20

Yup it is normal and yup there is a fix.  In IE, simply tap the "Hide
Pictures" button on the tool bar (little paper with dots and an x on it).
That toggles the pictures.

--
Dave
MS-MVP - Mobile Devices

Quote:> I don't see any images in IE on my Pocket PC...
> All the web pages display boxes with an Icon...

> Is this normal for IE? or Is there a fix for this?

> Thanks for any help...

> Nidaros

Images in IE on Pocket PC 2002...

Post by Nidaro » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:19:40

Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Much better now...

Nidaros

> On the bottom right, you'll see a small box with an X on the corner. If
it's
> highlighted, tap it once to UNhighlight it.
> You should now be able to see the images.

> Tim E
> --

> > I don't see any images in IE on my Pocket PC...
> > All the web pages display boxes with an Icon...

> > Is this normal for IE? or Is there a fix for this?

> > Thanks for any help...

> > Nidaros

Images in IE on Pocket PC 2002...

Post by Jaap den Bakke » Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:11:09

We expierence the same problems with showing pictures on
an Ipaq3870. Some gif images will not show on the internet
page, although they are present in the temporary internet
files folders. The toggle pictures button is inactive,
pictures on other pages are shown.
We can open the images ther with PQVIEW, but that is all.

Has anyone any hints for where we could look to resolve
this?

Thanks,

Jaap den Bakker

1. Can't view images in Pocket IE 2002

Anyone know why I can't view images in Internet Explorer?  There doesn't
seem to be any options settings to change this.  I only get the image place
holders in the browser.  I can press and hold the images to go to "show
picture" which works, but I want to view all images by default.

Pocket PC 2002
Dell Axim

2. MFC/ATL Based DLL - Problem with Getting the APP

3. jpeg images in pocket pc IE

4. Cursor lost after calling an EXE from a TV-Application

5. Pocket PC 2002 POCKET IE Supports ASP.NET Pages?

6. MMPM/2 from dec beta on GA+SP?

7. Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket IE?

8. Football / Soccer

9. Pocket IE in Pocket PC 2002

10. Problems viewing images in Pocket PC 2002

11. IE 2002; how can I get images to automatically load

12. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator Images for korea