Goldmine 5 over terminal server

Post by Alexander Van Deuse » Wed, 14 Mar 2001 05:55:16

Does anyone run this configuration.  I want to be able to run a terminal
server client or metaframe client to a session running Goldmine5.

Does anyone run anything like this?

1. Terminal Server

Hello, sorry if this is a repost. But I can no longer find the Terminal
Services Client for HPC. If someone could post the link I would appreciate
it. Also, could someone recommend a good utility to ping and use other
various networking tools (i.e. net send, tracert, nbtstat, etc..)
Just got my Ethernet card today in case you couldn't figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

Dennis Malone

2. DHCP MMC

3. Client software for PocketPC to connect to Windows Terminal Server

4. How to get COM work for WFW 3.11 in OS/2?

5. iPAQ work in terminal server?

6. Wanted: Dutch dictionary for MS WORD

7. Terminal Server for the Pocket PC

8. OTOGI is a system seller if there ever was one damn

9. Terminal Server - Non Default Port

10. terminal server depuis pocket pc

11. ppc 2002 phone edition...terminal server client?

12. Terminal Server vs Remote Desktop

13. Terminal Server for Jornada 548