ANN: PPCInstall Setup Wizard upgrade available

ANN: PPCInstall Setup Wizard upgrade available

Post by Jeff La » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 17:20:13

We are pleased to announce the availability for download of PPCInstall
v1.16, our popular PocketPC Setup Application.

v1.16 provides a new facility to show & edit the locations of any
non-standard components that PPCInstall has found on the computer.

PPCInstall carries out the majority of the work in creating setups from
projects authored with Microsoft Embedded Visual Basic 3.0.

It leaves the User to add any additional files not specified in the eVb
Project, and any Shortcuts and Registry Settings.

If WinZipSE? is installed on the computer running PPCInstall, the resultant
setup files will be self-extracting .Exe files, otherwise, all requisite
files will be included in a .Zip file.

PPCInstall is available for evaluation, the unregistered version expires
after 30 days.

For more details, see http://www.ppcinstall.com and
http://www.dnjonline.com/activ8/PPCInstall.html.

PPCInstall costs only US$75.00 and can be registered at
http://www.datamasta.co.nz/order.htm. Registered Users will have the right
to all future releases of this product.

Jeff Law
PPCInstall Developer
http://www.ppcinstall.com

1. ANN: PPCInstall Setup Wizard upgrade available

We are pleased to announce the availability for download of PPCInstall
v1.15, our popular PocketPC Setup Application.

v1.15 resolves several issues involving localization and helps PPCInstall
locate files in situations where Embedded Visual Tools has been installed to
a non-default location.

[...]

www.ppcinstall.com

2. Atari TTM194, TTM195 monitor

3. Problem with a Yamaha CDR ?

4. Boot Problem???

5. Memory could not be read error

6. ANN: PPCInstall Setup Wizard for PocketPC 2002

7. ANN: PPCInstall Setup Wizard for Embedded Visual Basic applications

8. ANN: PPCInstall Setup Wizard v1.4 adds new features

9. ANN: PPCInstall Setup Wizard for Embedded Visual Basic applications